* Visitors 2019 Topeka Farm Show
@ 2018-12-21 13:48 Teddy Riley
From: Teddy Riley @ 2018-12-21 13:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mtd

Hi ,

I'm contacting you now because this offer is only good until the end of today.

We've compiled the complete Pre-Visitors list for the 2019 Topeka Farm Show and sales are reserved for a short number of organizations.

This is the most relevant, accurate and up-to-date roster of decision makers from the Topeka Farm Show 2019 available. Our mktg team spends hundreds of hours compiling, contacting, and verifying each name for accuracy.

I can offer you this unique deal before we close down short sales:

Procure the Tradexpos | Topeka Farm Show 2019 Pre-Participants – 10000 contacts at $1000
until the end of business today.

This is your chance to get exclusive Pre-Visitors contact information and instant access, to get the jump on your rivals.

Best Regards

Teddy Riley

Please be advised: Use of this information or taking action based on it, including review, retransmission, and dissemination, by any person or entity other than the original desired recipient is not allowed. If you received this material accidentally, please delete the material and contact the sender to make them aware of the error. This content is not sold to us or provided by any entity related to 2019 Topeka Farm Show. We are not a part of or affiliated with the Topeka Farm Show 2019 event manager. We preserve all ownership rights to this material, including lawful authority to pursue remedies for its misuse.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-12-21 13:49 UTC | newest]