* IDEAg Amarillo Farm & Ranch Show 2018 Participants
@ 2018-11-02 10:40 David Martin
From: David Martin @ 2018-11-02 10:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mtd

Hi ,

I was wondering if you would be interested in acquiring IDEAg Amarillo Farm & Ranch Show 2018 - Pre-Participants List for Appointment Setting, Networking and various Marketing initiatives.

It is available as below:

IDEAg Amarillo Farm & Ranch Show 2018 - Pre-Participants – 20000 contacts at $2000, this special to receive the latest decision maker contact information ends today at 5 pm PST.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards

David Martin

Please be advised: If you received this material accidentally, please delete the material and contact the sender to make them aware of the error. Use of this information or taking action based on it, including review, retransmission, and dissemination, by any person or entity other than the original desired recipient is not allowed. This content is not sold to us or provided by any entity related to IDEAg Amarillo Farm & Ranch Show 2018. We are not a part of or affiliated with the IDEAg Amarillo Farm & Ranch Show 2018 event manager. We preserve all ownership rights to this material, including lawful authority to pursue remedies for its misuse.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-11-02 10:40 UTC | newest]