* List of testable open RRs
@ 2016-04-13 19:51 Lerner, Dave
From: Lerner, Dave @ 2016-04-13 19:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Reyna, David, AVERY, BRIAN, LOCK, JOSHUA; +Cc: toaster

The following have status of In Progress Review and the bugzilla # as not found in git log, and an email noting a push was found in pipermail.

They are marked as 'Testable' if the changes didn't doesn't hit templates (or the author didn't say hold off).

9209 elliot The unique name validation for custom images happens
Testable

9123 elliot Build history pages are missing the image customisation links
Deferred testing - Touches 5 templates

9087  elliot Toaster hangs when you start a build specifying an invalid task
Testable

9011 elliot  Default sorting for recipes page not showing properly
Deferred testing - hits tasks.html

8511 elliot  Import layer page, "Add layer" button remains enabled when layer text input is empty
Deferred testing - see Elliot's comment in https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/toaster/2016-April/004442.html

8247 michael The build form in the project page does not interact
with adding / removing layers
Deferred testing: I can't find the RR

Searches by contributors in email to look for outstanding RRs that don't have status marked in review.
8443 elliot (bootstrap deferred) toaster: remove links from time field on	failed builds

7005 sujith toaster-unique-projectname
Being reworked? see https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/toaster/2016-March/004344.html

9071 sujith text encoding on project name
Testable - unrelated rework or new defect found see  https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/toaster/2016-March/004116.html

These have status "In Progress Review" but have been pushed into toaster-next
9326  belen 'type the recipe you want to build' help says use semicolon but shows colon
9108 michael bitbake: toaster: PackagesTable show only installed packages
8695  michael No default sorting applied in recipes and machines layer details tables

Did I miss any?

Dave

* Re: List of testable open RRs
@ 2016-04-14  7:24 ` Smith, Elliot