* Don't miss this unique chance.
@ 2007-02-28  5:15 Katelyn Dyer
From: Katelyn Dyer @ 2007-02-28  5:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-input

Dear Customer,Purchase medications with MyCanadianPharmacy online drugstore and save money. You have no need to buy drugs in the USA and pay a double price. Buy quality medications in Canada at a lower cost!With us you will never receive counterfeit medications. We maintain extremely high standards in patient safety. Quality of medications is a subject of our primary concern.Wide selection of products available online!To read more about our pharmaceutical products click here. http://www.ksdi.hkYou can be sure that ordering process is simple, secure, and completely confidential. Best regards,Katelyn Dyer