* RE:Supplier of different bags
@ 2016-03-29 10:39 Jack
From: Jack @ 2016-03-29 10:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi,

Ronta(Xiamen)Co.,Ltd, as one of the leading bag manufacturers and exporters in China, our products range from tote bag, cooler bag, diaper bag, backpack, handbags, luggage bag, cosmetic bag, travel bag, school bags, rucksack and so on. Material options include polyester, nylon, jeans, canvas and PVC.

We look forward to establishing business relationship with you.

Best regards,

Jack Xiu
Sales manager
Ronta(Xiamen)Co.,Ltd