* iptables <= 1.3.7
@ 2007-02-26 16:11 Christopher Wallin
From: Christopher Wallin @ 2007-02-26 16:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter

Hi,
I've tested to upgrade my iptables and i think that i have made it but maby
not to 100%.
It seems that my iptables is blocking my inbounds generated connection, so
when i have -P INPUT DROP, my traffic goes from my pc and to the server but
iptables is blocking them when the replies from the server comes to my PC.

So how do i get iptables to accept my own generated traffic?
Any suggestions of what is wrong?

/Walle

* Re: iptables <= 1.3.7
@ 2007-02-27 12:51 ` Aleksander
From: Aleksander @ 2007-02-27 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter

Christopher Wallin wrote:

> It seems that my iptables is blocking my inbounds generated connection, so
> when i have -P INPUT DROP, my traffic goes from my pc and to the server but
> iptables is blocking them when the replies from the server comes to my PC.

-A INPUT -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT

Alex