* FWD: gathered list of available stocks
@ 2017-04-04  1:02 rcde sai
From: rcde sai @ 2017-04-04  1:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hi

I was browsing thru website and gathered list of available stocks.

I have chosen three of them and I have attached all three of them with a specified specs.

Payment will be semi-annually. Please do let me know if we can get this going A.S.A.P.

Thank You

Misu Del Copo Dei Capi
Datacenter Black SEE

Generated by Black SEE