* Vger
@ 2023-03-13 18:31 Nikki.Lopez
From: Nikki.Lopez @ 2023-03-13 18:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-serial

Would you be interested in reaching out "Automate Show 2023" attendees
database?

Attendees: Machine Builders, Distributors , R&D Labs, OEMs, Technologies,
Manufacturers, Engineers, Technicians, Decision makers and more...

Please let me know your interest on this, so that I would be very happy to
provide you with counts and cost.

Awaiting Response,

Nikki Lopez

Marketing Executive

Please response with "End" if not required

[-- Attachment #2: winmail.dat --]
[-- Type: application/ms-tnef, Size: 3394 bytes --]

* vger
@ 1999-05-17 21:48 KiPyo Ryu
From: KiPyo Ryu @ 1999-05-17 21:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linuxppc-dev

Hi, all.

What does that word mean 'vger'?

* Re: vger
@ 1999-05-16 11:27 ` Kolbjørn Barmen
From: Kolbjørn Barmen @ 1999-05-16 11:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: KiPyo Ryu; +Cc: linuxppc-dev

On Tue, 18 May 1999, KiPyo Ryu wrote:

> Hi, all.
>
> What does that word mean 'vger'?

Voyager, with missing oya?
I suspect from "Star Trek, the movie" :)

"V-ger seeks creator, why doesnt creator answer?"

 Kolbjørn Barmen |    a3k/o6o/6o4e/AmigaOS/MacOS/LinuxPPC   |    // T e a m
 <kolla@nvg.org> | a12ooCT/o3o/Linux-m68k  a6oo/o3o/AmigaOS | \XX/ A M I G A
 Nettverksgruppa |    "I met the Amiga and fell in love..." | <amiga.nvg.org>