* [cip-dev] Stay at Berlin for ELCE
@ 2016-09-21  9:51 Masato Minda
From: Masato Minda @ 2016-09-21  9:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Dear All;

I am Masato Minda of Plat'Home. Please coll me "minmin".

I will attend the ELCE on behalf of my colleagues. And, I will do an exhibition and demonstration in the ELCE.

I have to book a flight and hotel for ELCE.

I would choose the flight to arrive at the venue in the afternoon of October 10. And I will leave Berlin on October 14.

How do you think about this schedule?
(My schedule is not fixed.)

Regards,

Masato Minda

* [cip-dev] Stay at Berlin for ELCE
@ 2016-09-21 10:32 ` Agustin Benito Bethencourt
From: Agustin Benito Bethencourt @ 2016-09-21 10:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi,

On 21/09/16 11:51, Masato Minda wrote:
> Dear All;
>
> I am Masato Minda of Plat'Home. Please coll me "minmin".
>
> I will attend the ELCE on behalf of my colleagues. And, I will do an exhibition and demonstration in the ELCE.
>
> I have to book a flight and hotel for ELCE.
>
> I would choose the flight to arrive at the venue in the afternoon of October 10. And I will leave Berlin on October 14.
>
> How do you think about this schedule?

I will be there on the 10th and leave the same day that you. So I guess
is fine.

agustin.benito at codethink.co.uk