* Newbie doubt
@ 2009-11-09  4:59 Niamathullah sharief
From: Niamathullah sharief @ 2009-11-09  4:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-omap

Hi,
I want to know that what are all the OMAP based boards available other
than beagle board?in that which one will be better for me as a newbie.

* Re: Newbie doubt
@ 2009-11-09  5:52 ` Andy Shevchenko
From: Andy Shevchenko @ 2009-11-09  5:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Niamathullah sharief; +Cc: linux-omap

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 6:59 AM, Niamathullah sharief <omapsha@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to know that what are all the OMAP based boards available other
> than beagle board?in that which one will be better for me as a newbie.
As far as I knnow you can use beagle board or ready-to-use devices
such as gumstix.

--
With Best Regards,
Andy Shevchenko

* RE: Newbie doubt
@ 2009-11-09  5:53 ` Syed Mohammed, Khasim
From: Syed Mohammed, Khasim @ 2009-11-09  5:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Niamathullah sharief, linux-omap

Slightly older list is here http://wiki.davincidsp.com/index.php/OMAP3_Boards

It depends on the cost and support your might be interested in

Regards,
Khasim
http://hawkboard.org
http://hawkboard.wordpress.com

* RE: Newbie doubt
@ 2009-11-09  6:01   ` Nagendra
From: Nagendra @ 2009-11-09  6:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Andy Shevchenko', 'Niamathullah sharief'; +Cc: linux-omap

You may also want to consider EVM from Mistral. Please see the link below for more details.

http://www.mistralsolutions.com/products/omap_3evm.php

with regards,
- Nagendra.

> I want to know that what are all the OMAP based boards available other
> than beagle board?in that which one will be better for me as a newbie.
As far as I knnow you can use beagle board or ready-to-use devices
such as gumstix.

--
With Best Regards,
Andy Shevchenko

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary. Spread environmental awareness.

The information transmitted herewith is confidential and proprietary information intended only for use by the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.

* Re: Newbie doubt
@ 2009-11-09 10:14     ` Niamathullah sharief
From: Niamathullah sharief @ 2009-11-09 10:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nagendra; +Cc: Andy Shevchenko, linux-omap

In this which will be ery cheap and which will be better for newbie to
get wide knowledge. Please help me