* [Xenomai] Looking for training on Linux/Xenomai on i.MX6
@ 2017-03-06  7:19 Cédric Perles
From: Cédric Perles @ 2017-03-06  7:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xenomai

Hi,

I work for a company based in France (La-Roche-Sur-Yon) that build
embedded devices and we are planning to switch from QNX to Linux/Xenomai
on i.MX6.

I am currently searching for a training center able to teach Linux and
Xenomai to all software team (8 people).

=> Does anyone know a correct training center for this ?

=> Is there anyone experienced in Xenomai on i.MX6 (tricks, classical
traps …) ?

Regards,

Cédric

Sepro

Cédric PERLES
Software R&D engineer
SEPRO Robotique - Rue Henry Bessemer - Zone Acti-Est - CS 10084 - 85003 La
Roche sur Yon Cedex (France)

Tel : +33 (0)2 51 45 05 31

  _____

 <http://www.sepro-group.com/fr> www.sepro-group.com |
<https://twitter.com/seprogroup> twitter@SeproGroup

From: pierre.roumagnac @ 2017-03-06  8:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cédric Perles; +Cc: xenomai

Hello Cedric

6 months ago we had similar needs
we chose phytec that adapt their training to our specific needs

http://www.phytec.fr/services/formation-linux/linux-embarque-drivers-et-temps-reel/

they used i.MX6 for support. Should be interesting for you

Regards
PR

@ 2017-03-06  9:02   ` Philippe Gerum
From: Philippe Gerum @ 2017-03-06  9:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pierre.roumagnac, Cédric Perles; +Cc: xenomai

On 03/06/2017 09:49 AM, pierre.roumagnac@free.fr wrote:
> Hello Cedric
>
> 6 months ago we had similar needs
> we chose phytec that adapt their training to our specific needs
>
> http://www.phytec.fr/services/formation-linux/linux-embarque-drivers-et-temps-reel/

They may want to consider fixing the section related to real-time
support in user-space in this presentation. LXRT has never been a
Xenomai thing.

--
Philippe.

* Re: [Xenomai] Looking for training on Linux/Xenomai on i.MX6
@ 2017-03-06  9:14 ` Pierre FICHEUX
From: Pierre FICHEUX @ 2017-03-06  9:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cédric Perles; +Cc: xenomai

We have such a training.