* Re: [tpm2] tpm2-totp release candidate v0.1.2-rc0
@ 2019-04-09 16:05 Jonas Witschel
From: Jonas Witschel @ 2019-04-09 16:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tpm2

Hi Andreas,

On 2019-04-08 12:50, Fuchs, Andreas wrote:
> I moved away from providing signed tar balls and only provide signed
> tags for release candidates for now.
> If you'd desire signed tar balls, please let me know and I'll start them again.

Does this apply only to release candidates, or to the final releases as
well?

- For the RCs, I don't mind at all.

- For the stable releases, it is somewhat convenient (but not critical)
to have (verifiable) distribution tarballs as this allows to skip
installing autoconf-archive and pandoc (since the files these generate
are already included in the tarball). This is especially nice in case of
pandoc with its many Haskell dependencies.

Kind regards,
Jonas

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: [tpm2] tpm2-totp release candidate v0.1.2-rc0
@ 2019-04-09 17:41 Fuchs, Andreas
From: Fuchs, Andreas @ 2019-04-09 17:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tpm2

Yes I only referred to the rcs...
Releases will still contain signed tar balls.

Cheers,
Andreas
From: Peter Korsgaard @ 2019-04-09 16:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tpm2

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard

* [tpm2] tpm2-totp release candidate v0.1.2-rc0
@ 2019-04-08 10:50 Fuchs, Andreas
From: Fuchs, Andreas @ 2019-04-08 10:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: tpm2