* ?File list?
@ 2011-01-25 21:26 Brzezowski, Karen
From: Brzezowski, Karen @ 2011-01-25 21:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless; +Cc: Brzezowski, Karen

Is there any way to easily figure out what files have been added/modified to the Linux kernel/drivers
to implement the wl1271 ?

I know there is a directory ..net/wireless/wl12xx ....
but I'm sure there are other files that were modified/added to maybe arch/arm, etc?

I know  you haven't heard from me lately... :-)

I am "porting" wl1271 for i.MX233, on Linux 2.6.35...but wonder if I should get the latest/greatest
of all your guys' hard work on the wl1271...

Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks,

Karen

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-01-25 21:26 UTC | newest]