* Re: [review-request] column sort order
@ 2014-04-04 11:43 Barros Pena, Belen
From: Barros Pena, Belen @ 2014-04-04 11:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wymore, Farrell W (Wind River); +Cc: toaster

On 03/04/2014 20:00, "Wymore, Farrell" <Farrell.Wymore@windriver.com>
wrote:

>Hi Belen,
>
>I just pushed an amended fwymore/sortcol branch.

This is working beautifully :)

Thanks!

Belén

@ 2014-04-08 13:24 ` Damian, Alexandru
From: Damian, Alexandru @ 2014-04-08 13:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Barros Pena, Belen; +Cc: Wymore, Farrell W (Wind River), toaster

Hi Farrell,

Can you please rebase this patch on top of latest origin/master ?

Thank you,
Alex

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 12:43 PM, Barros Pena, Belen <
belen.barros.pena@intel.com> wrote:

> On 03/04/2014 20:00, "Wymore, Farrell" <Farrell.Wymore@windriver.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Hi Belen,
> >
> >I just pushed an amended fwymore/sortcol branch.
>
> This is working beautifully :)
>
> Thanks!
>
> Belén
>

> >I believe this implements
> >what we discussed.  Please let me know what you think. Thanks in advance.
> >
> >    - fw

Alex Damian
Yocto Project
SSG / OTC

* Re: [review-request] column sort order
@ 2014-05-08 11:47   ` Damian, Alexandru
From: Damian, Alexandru @ 2014-05-08 11:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wymore, Farrell W (Wind River); +Cc: toaster

Hello Farrell,

I still haven't got any news regarding this rebasing.

Can you please rebase on top of latest origin/master and let me know ?

Thank you,
Alex

--
Alex Damian
Yocto Project

* Re: [review-request] column sort order
@ 2014-05-08 22:57     ` Wymore, Farrell
From: Wymore, Farrell @ 2014-05-08 22:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: DAMIAN, ALEXANDRU; +Cc: toaster

Hi Alex,

I pushed a (rebased) version of the fwymore/sortcol-5919 branch.

Thanks – fw

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 12:43 PM, Barros Pena, Belen <belen.barros.pena@intel.com<mailto:belen.barros.pena@intel.com>> wrote:
On 03/04/2014 20:00, "Wymore, Farrell" <Farrell.Wymore@windriver.com<mailto:Farrell.Wymore@windriver.com>>
wrote:

>Hi Belen,
>
>I just pushed an amended fwymore/sortcol branch.

This is working beautifully :)

Thanks!

Belén

>I believe this implements
>what we discussed.  Please let me know what you think. Thanks in advance.
>
>    - fw

Alex Damian
Yocto Project
SSG / OTC

--
Alex Damian
Yocto Project

* Re: [review-request] column sort order
@ 2014-05-14 16:31     ` Wymore, Farrell
From: Wymore, Farrell @ 2014-05-14 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: DAMIAN, ALEXANDRU; +Cc: toaster

Hi Alex,

Per the meeting this morning, fwymore/sortcol-5919 is the branch in question – still not merged into the master.

-          fw

wrote:

>Hi Belen,
>
>I just pushed an amended fwymore/sortcol branch.

This is working beautifully :)

Thanks!

Belén

>I believe this implements
>what we discussed.  Please let me know what you think. Thanks in advance.
>
>    - fw

Alex Damian
Yocto Project
SSG / OTC

--
Alex Damian
Yocto Project

* Re: [review-request] column sort order
@ 2014-05-21 14:00       ` Damian, Alexandru
From: Damian, Alexandru @ 2014-05-21 14:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wymore, Farrell W (Wind River); +Cc: toaster