* Dedicated server rental
@ 2012-05-14  4:14 eric
From: eric @ 2012-05-14  4:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please see below our Server Rental Package,

HKD1980/month + one-time setup fee HKD2000

Dell? PowerEdge? Enterprise Rack Mount Server
-          Intel(R) Xeon(R) E3-1220 Processor (3.10GHz, 8M Cache, Turbo, 4C/4T, 80W)
-          4GB RAM, 1x4GB, 1333MHz, DDR-3, Single Ranked UDIMMs
-          500GB, 3.5", SATA II x 1 Enterprise Hard Disk
-          Remote KVM (iDRAC6 Enterprise)
-          8x SATA slim DVD-ROM Drive
-          Dell OpenManage
-          Broadcom 5716 dual-port Gigabit Ethernet without TOE enabled
-          Dell BMC Info Mod

Software Specification
-     CentOS 5/6 Linux Operating System

Data Center Facilities
-          1Gbps Share Internet Connectivity with 10/BASE-T
-          One IP Addresses Allocation
-          Un-interruptible Power Supply (UPS) backed up by private diesel generator
-          FM200 gas¡Vbased fire suppression system
-          24x7 CRAC Air Conditioning and Humidity Control
-          24x7 Security Control

Should you have any query, please feel free to contact me. Thanks.

Best,
Eric Chan
Senior Sales Executive

* Dedicated server rental