* Editing for 4
@ 2018-09-25 11:18 Heather
From: Heather @ 2018-09-25 11:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Want editing for your photos? We can help you for this.

We can do cutting out and retouching for your ecommerce photos, jewelry
photos retouching,
portrait photos or wedding photos.

Turnaround time is fast

Send us one photo, we wil do testing for you.

Thanks,
Heather

* Editing for 4
@ 2018-09-25 12:54 Heather