* Remaining patches for "Drop ROHM BD70528 support"
@ 2021-09-28  8:30 Lukas Bulwahn
From: Lukas Bulwahn @ 2021-09-28  8:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Matti,

I am tracking consistency of the MAINTAINERS file and noticed:

A few patches from your patch series, Drop ROHM BD70528 support,
https://lore.kernel.org/all/cover.1621937490.git.matti.vaittinen@fi.rohmeurope.com/,
have landed but not all.

As the update of the MAINTAINERS file (patch 9/9) has not been
included, ./scripts/get_maintainer.pl --self-test=patterns complains:

  warning: no file matches    F:    drivers/power/supply/bd70528-charger.c
  warning: no file matches    F:    drivers/regulator/bd70528-regulator.c
  warning: no file matches    F:    drivers/watchdog/bd70528_wdt.c

Will you resend the remaining patches of that patch series for
inclusion in the next merge window?

Best regards,

Lukas

* Re: Remaining patches for "Drop ROHM BD70528 support"
@ 2021-09-28  9:30 ` Vaittinen, Matti
From: Vaittinen, Matti @ 2021-09-28  9:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Lukas,

On 9/28/21 11:30, Lukas Bulwahn wrote:
> Dear Matti,
>
> I am tracking consistency of the MAINTAINERS file and noticed:
>
> A few patches from your patch series, Drop ROHM BD70528 support,
> https://lore.kernel.org/all/cover.1621937490.git.matti.vaittinen@fi.rohmeurope.com/,
> have landed but not all.
>
> As the update of the MAINTAINERS file (patch 9/9) has not been
> included, ./scripts/get_maintainer.pl --self-test=patterns complains:
>
>    warning: no file matches    F:    drivers/power/supply/bd70528-charger.c
>    warning: no file matches    F:    drivers/regulator/bd70528-regulator.c
>    warning: no file matches    F:    drivers/watchdog/bd70528_wdt.c
>
> Will you resend the remaining patches of that patch series for
> inclusion in the next merge window?

Thanks for the reminder. I will respin the series :)

Best Regards
   -- Matti