* New Linpac pre-release ready for testing..
@ 2020-03-27 17:48 David Ranch
From: David Ranch @ 2020-03-27 17:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux Hams

Hello Everyone,

If you're a Linux AX.25 user, I'm looking for compile-savvy testers to
give the new version of Linpac posted in my DEVELOP branch a test:

    https://sourceforge.net/projects/linpac/

If you're not familiar with Linpac, the description is:
    --
    A modular TUI oriented (ncurses) amateur radio AX.25 keyboard to
keyboard chat and PBBS program using Linux's AX.25 stack. Includes

Compiling and install guides are available in :

    - The source's README file
    https://sourceforge.net/p/linpac/linpac/ci/develop/tree/README

    - Raspberry Pi / Debian centric guide:
http://www.trinityos.com/HAM/CentosDigitalModes/RPi/rpi4-setup.html#28.install-linpac

    - Centos centric (includes screen captures):
http://www.trinityos.com/HAM/CentosDigitalModes/hampacketizing-centos.html#11.linpac

If you need any help, you can post to this list or to the Discussion
area on SourceForge:

    https://sourceforge.net/p/linpac/discussion/

If you find any bugs / real issues, please create a ticket on Linpac's
SourceForge area:

    https://sourceforge.net/p/linpac/_list/tickets

--David
KI6ZHD

* Re: New Linpac pre-release ready for testing..
@ 2020-03-29 14:28 ` Marco Di Martino (IW2OHX)
From: Marco Di Martino (IW2OHX) @ 2020-03-29 14:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Ranch, Linux Hams

Hello David,

thanks a lot for your effort.

Well, I've just compiled it and started having fun with Linpac.

All fine so far on Ubuntu 18.04!

Regards,

Marco

iw2ohx