* Building PostgreSQL extensions
@ 2021-07-16 13:27 morgan.hill
From: morgan.hill @ 2021-07-16 13:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Hi All,

We are currently trying to create a recipe for TimescaleDB and are
running into issues with the cmake build system that relies on
`pg_config` for configuration. We managed to get `pg_config` into the
recipes build environement by following this thread about building
PostGIS
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/51496061/using-files-generated-by-other-recipes-in-yocto
however it doesn't return any useful values.

We would be very interested to know if anyone has successfully built a
postgresql extension and could share how you did it or point us to a
recipe we can take inspiration from.

In any case we would like to publish this recipe to a public layer once
we figure it out.

Best regards,

Morgan

--

<http://holoplot.com/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=sg&utm_campaign=Holoplot_Signature+>

*
*

* <https://hubs.li/H0MXsmV0>
*

*
*

*HOLOPLOT GmbH - Headquarters*

Ringbahnstr. 12 (10-14) / A2

12099 Berlin, Germany

+49 (0) 30 40745812

*HOLOPLOT GmbH - Manufacturing*

Alboinstr. 17-23 / Hall 12

12103
Berlin, Germany

+49 (0) 30 959988740

www.holoplot.com
<https://holoplot.com/>

Follow us on
<https://www.facebook.com/OriginalHOLOPLOT/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=sg&utm_campaign=Holoplot_Signature+>
LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/holoplot-gmbh?utm_source=email&utm_medium=sg&utm_campaign=Holoplot_Signature+>.

Roman Sick – CEO | HRB183974B, Register Court Charlottenburg, Germany |
EU Tax-Registration No. DE277000701 This e-mail contains confidential
and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or
have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately
and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or
distribution of the information in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-07-16 13:27 UTC | newest]