* batch files stopping asking whether to overwrite file or not
@ 2009-02-11  3:15 Arthur Marsh
From: Arthur Marsh @ 2009-02-11  3:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-msdos

Hi, I'm running DOSEMU 1.4.0+svn.1828 under debian unstable with a
kernel that is most likely 2.6.28.3, and I've had problems with batch
files pausing to ask permission to overwrite or skip overwriting files.

When left in such a paused state overnight I woke to find the machine
completely locked up /-:.

Is there a setting in DOSEMU to give batchfiles permission to overwrite
files by default?

Arthur.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-02-11  3:15 UTC | newest]