* Timestamps in local time instead of UTC
@ 2020-10-03  8:43 Dominic Sacré
From: Dominic Sacré @ 2020-10-03  8:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Hi,

I'm trying to get my builds to use timestamps in local time rather than
UTC. In order to do that, I've added the following to my local.conf, as
had been suggested on this list before:

DATE := "${@time.strftime('%Y%m%d',time.localtime())}"
TIME := "${@time.strftime('%H%M%S',time.localtime())}"

Now, if I run "bitbake -e", I can see that my setting takes precedence
over Bitbake's default, and all timestamps are in local time.
However, when I actually build a target, all timestamps are still in UTC.

Why doesn't "bitbake -e" reflect the actual environment of the build?
And is there a way to achieve what I'm trying to do?

Thanks,
Dominic

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-10-03  8:46 UTC | newest]