* Re:await your response
@ 2010-09-29  8:02 Ntai
From: Ntai @ 2010-09-29  8:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have not met before, My name is Mr.Jerry Ntai, Head of Operation  Mevas Bank,Hong Kong.I have a secured business proposal in the tune of 21.5m for you to handle with me from my bank.

This however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against your will. I would like you to read on and consider the value I offer. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall then share in the ratio of 70% for me, 30% for you. Should you be interested, Please treat this business with utmost Confidentiality and send me your full contact details and after that I shall provide you with more details, of this operation.

* Re:await your response
@ 2012-04-16  9:12 ` Cheung Kong
From: Cheung Kong @ 2012-04-16  9:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a business proposal that i will like you to handle
with me from my bank worth 19.7m USD
Email:cheung_kong01@yahoo.com.hk

* Re:await your response
@ 2012-04-16  9:12 ` Cheung Kong
From: Cheung Kong @ 2012-04-16  9:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-10-17  7:18 Chang
From: Chang @ 2011-10-17  7:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

@ 2011-10-10 10:15 Chang
From: Chang @ 2011-10-10 10:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

My name is Mr Young Chang, Head of operation Mevas Bank here in Hong Kong. I have a business proposal that i will like you to handle with me from my bank worth 19.7m USD

* Re:await your response
@ 2011-10-10 10:14 Chang
From: Chang @ 2011-10-10 10:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-09-27 10:36 Ntai
From: Ntai @ 2010-09-27 10:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-08-20  8:03 Mr.Jerry Ntai
From: Mr.Jerry Ntai @ 2010-08-20  8:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have not met before, My name is Mr.Jerry Ntai, Head of Operation  Mevas
Bank,Hong Kong.I have a secured business proposal in the tune of $21.5m for you to handle with me from my bank.

---- Nuova grafica e nuove funzionalità! Crea subito Gratis la tua nuova Casella di Posta  Katamail

* Re:await your response
@ 2010-08-10 14:38 Mr.Jerry Ntai
From: Mr.Jerry Ntai @ 2010-08-10 14:38 UTC (permalink / raw)