* SBlive Bus mastering question
@ 2002-07-10 23:27 vikram
From: vikram @ 2002-07-10 23:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alsa-devel

Hello ALSA mailing list,

I have following questions about SBlive card.

1. Does the driver for Sound blaster live card (SBlive card) only allow
playback through bus mastering? Can the data be moved by CPU as well?

2. If the driver does only bus mastering, then can anyone please tell
me whether the Sound Blaster live card is capable of doing playback by
using the CPU only?

3. Can anyone suggest me where in driver code, I should get the
information about procedures responsible in moving the data by using
CPU?

Thanks a bunch,

Vikram S Bartakke.
Grad Student (CS Dept.)
University of New Mexico

Two, two, TWO treats in one.
http://thinkgeek.com/sf

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-07-10 23:27 UTC | newest]