* Simple soundcard to template for Alsa`
       [not found] <E17T5th-0000eY-00@usw-sf-list2.sourceforge.net>
@ 2002-07-13 14:45 ` Danni Coy
From: Danni Coy @ 2002-07-13 14:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alsa-devel

I have managed to track down a set of linux drivers for the
AudioWerks8.... (shouldn't be too much of a stretch to get this to work
with the AudioWerks2. I am looking for a simple driver to get some idea
of what I need to do to write an alsa compliant driver. (AW2 only
supports sound (digital & analogue) .... no midi, no cdrom, no line in
etc....
	Thanks danni

Welcome to geek heaven.
http://thinkgeek.com/sf

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-07-13 14:45 UTC | newest]