* kernel rc1 has somthing
@ 2003-05-07 23:56 Sérgio Monteiro Basto
From: Sérgio Monteiro Basto @ 2003-05-07 23:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: acpi-devel

What I think is the problem is in rc1.

the bug tracking is more difficult, if we don't use always the same
version of the kernel, so my advise is :
apply acpi 20030424 in kernel 21-pre6 , and then you can take the
conclusions,

my strange message, in kernel 21-rc1 in a regression in the kernel,
after a search in google and kernel-archive is a problem with timer bla
bla so make sense to many problems with hwclock
etc.

lets wait for a new rc of kernel ...

--
SérgioMB
email: sergiomb-hHo3WeeoaswVhHzd4jOs4w@public.gmane.org

Who gives me one shell, give me everything.

www.enterpriselinuxforum.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-05-07 23:56 UTC | newest]