* bash_logout -> KDE
@ 2003-07-19 21:37 ramzez
From: ramzez @ 2003-07-19 21:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-newbie

Hi friends...

  How do I can always execute some script just before logout from any
KDE session (just like .bash_logout in text mode)?

thanks

--
  Linux User Registered #232544
         ICQ : 337889406
my GnuPG-key at www.keyserver.net
    --- rm -rf /bin/laden ---

[-- Attachment #2: Esta parte del mensaje esta firmada digitalmente --]

* Re: bash_logout -> KDE
@ 2003-07-20 13:44 ` Robin Doer
From: Robin Doer @ 2003-07-20 13:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ramzez, linux-newbie

Hello!

Am Samstag, 19. Juli 2003 21:37 schrieb ramzez:
> Hi friends...
>
>   How do I can always execute some script just before logout from any
> KDE session (just like .bash_logout in text mode)?
>
> thanks

Well, It depends, like so often, on the display manager you are using.
For example xdm supports a Xreset-script which runs after terminating an
user-session. Check the xdm-man page for more detailed information (section
RESET PROGRAM).

So long,
Robin
-