* udev non-bk archives?
@ 2003-10-10 21:52 Joshua Schmidlkofer
       [not found] ` <1065822719.26428.23.camel-ANb3ei3N/+zlcIzXXilT+kEOCMrvLtNR@public.gmane.org>
From: Joshua Schmidlkofer @ 2003-10-10 21:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ACPI List

Is there a source of non-bk'd udev archives.  I don't give a rip one way
or the other about bitkeeper =)  [no flawewars plz] I just don't have it
here, and I wondered is there an easily accessable way to get the latest
'cvs' copy w/o bk?

js

* Re: udev non-bk archives?
       [not found] ` <1065822719.26428.23.camel-ANb3ei3N/+zlcIzXXilT+kEOCMrvLtNR@public.gmane.org>
@ 2003-10-10 22:07   ` Patrick Mochel
From: Patrick Mochel @ 2003-10-10 22:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joshua Schmidlkofer; +Cc: ACPI List

> Is there a source of non-bk'd udev archives.  I don't give a rip one way
> or the other about bitkeeper =)  [no flawewars plz] I just don't have it
> here, and I wondered is there an easily accessable way to get the latest
> 'cvs' copy w/o bk?

Are you speaking of udev, the device naming utility?

If you are, then the ACPI list is definitely not the list to be asking.
The one you're looking for is: linux-hotplug-devel-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uti2KpX7p8Fi@public.gmane.org

But, to answer your question, look here:

http://kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/kernel/hotplug/

Thanks,

	Pat