* sg_dd bpt= count=
@ 2003-10-14 23:40 Pat LaVarre
From: Pat LaVarre @ 2003-10-14 23:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dougg; +Cc: linux-scsi

> I find some bugs "interesting".

sudo sg_dd of=/dev/sg0 if=/dev/zero bs=2k bpt= count=
may reliably take down kernels.

I say this because I saw 2.6.0-test7 go down twice, but I haven't yet
confirmed my sg utils are the latest available, and with regret I have
to admit just now I have to turn my attention elsewhere for a few days.
Noise keeps me from being sure if ping survives.  ssh goes down, the cat
/proc/kmsg there showed nothing, the frozen gui of the main console
showed a couple of complaints about unrecognised multipliers.

Your mileage may vary.

Pat LaVarre