* Re: lcd/backlight module support
       [not found] <1066862161.29582.298.camel@vimes.crl.hpl.hp.com>
@ 2003-11-04 19:33 ` Jamey Hicks
From: Jamey Hicks @ 2003-11-04 19:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-kernel, linux-fbdev-devel

lcd/backlight module patch, adding sysfs attributes and lcd contrast
control.

ftp://ftp.handhelds.org/pub/linux/kernel/lcd-module-031104.patch

Russ Dill sent me a pointer to his backlight framework patch.  There
seem to be some good ideas there as well that I could use to make
further improvements on the lcd/backlight controls.

Also based on the feedback on the previous version, I submitted a patch
to Patrick Mochel to change "legacy" bus to "platform" bus, and this has
now been applied.

Jamey

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-11-04 19:33 UTC | newest]