* [Bluez-devel] non-blocking device discovery
@ 2004-01-05 13:22 Stephen Crane
From: Stephen Crane @ 2004-01-05 13:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bluez-devel

Hi,
I seem to remember a posting to this list in which someone mentioned
that they'd implemented non-blocking device-discovery by writing
commands directly to the hci socket. The code was C++ which leads me to
think that it was part of KDE but I can't find it on the net.

Can someone refresh my memory?

Thanks,
Steve
--