* Realtime Community Event
@ 2016-05-24  9:41 Daniel Wagner
From: Daniel Wagner @ 2016-05-24  9:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-rt-users; +Cc: Christoph Hellwig

Hi,

Christoph and I are organizing a small event (mini conf) at a Austrian
mountain lodge beginning of June. We have some places left. So in case
you are interested to join, please let us know (soon).

I collected all information here (gets updated now and then):

https://www.monom.org/rtce/

cheers,
daniel

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-05-24  9:42 UTC | newest]