* [Bluez-users] bluez sdp and kernel
@ 2004-10-11  7:27 Jurgens du Toit
From: Jurgens du Toit @ 2004-10-11  7:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bluez-users

Hi.

I'm trying to compile a multisync plugin, but it complains that it can't
find the bluez-kernel and bluez-sdp packages. I looked on bluez's site,
but can't find any references to these packages there. I googled, but
only found some debian packages.

What gives?
Jrgns
--
We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion
may have strained, it must not break, our bonds of affection. The mystic

* Re: [Bluez-users] bluez sdp and kernel
@ 2004-10-11  9:57 ` Marcel Holtmann
From: Marcel Holtmann @ 2004-10-11  9:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jurgens du Toit; +Cc: bluez-users

Hi Jurgens,

> I'm trying to compile a multisync plugin, but it complains that it can't
> find the bluez-kernel and bluez-sdp packages. I looked on bluez's site,
> but can't find any references to these packages there. I googled, but
> only found some debian packages.

the bluez-sdp is merged into the bluez-libs and bluez-utils packages and
you simply have to use the latest vanilla kernel. Check the mailing list
archives for more details, because this problem was already dicussed
some times.

Regards

Marcel