* Ref No;ILPB642857301
@ 2006-04-27 11:39 hansanita3
From: hansanita3 @ 2006-04-27 11:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Inorbit Promotion BV,
Hovanstraat 28-35,
3025RH, Rotterdam.
Royal Dutch
Republic.

Ref No;ILPB642857301,
Ticket No;483752202ch

This is to
inform you that, base on our  yearly draw of Inorbit
Promotion BV
carried out on the 24th, April 2006, your e-mail
address attached with
the above ticket No. popped out in the third
stake.

This
automatically declares you the winner of our third prize of
Eight
Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars(US$850,000:00) in the open
charity
ballot device.

The source of fund is majorly from well meaning
companies and
humananitarian sprited industries selected from european
community.

Be informed that in line with the sponsors' regulation, you
are to
contribute a substantial amount(at least 10%) to a recognized
non-governmental charity project in your environment.

This should be
given only after your fund has been acknowledged by you.

Application
and inquiries should be forwarded to Mrs Juliana Van
Dijk via e-mail;
(dijk_juliana@inorbit.com).

Accept my heart felt congratulations.

Mrs. Anita Hans
PS:Kindly state your Ticket No in your expected
application.

* Ref No;ILPB642857301
@ 2006-04-27 13:20 hans_anita1
From: hans_anita1 @ 2006-04-27 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

(julianadijk@netscape.net).

@ 2006-04-22 13:57 hansanita1
From: hansanita1 @ 2006-04-22 13:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Inorbit Promotion BV,
Hovanstraat 28-35,
3025RH, Rotterdam.
Royal Dutch
Republic.

Ref No;ILPB642857301,
Ticket No;483752202ch

This is to
inform you that, base on our  yearly draw of Inorbit
Promotion BV
carried out on the 18th, April,2006,your e-mail
address attached with
the above ticket No. popped out in the third
stake.

This
automatically declares you the winner of our third prize of
Eight
Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars(US$850,000:00) in the open
charity
ballot device.

The source of fund is majorly from well meaning
companies and
humananitarian sprited industries selected from european
community.

Be informed that in line with the sponsors' regulation,
you
are to contribute a substantial amount(at least 10%) to a
recognized
non-governmental charity project in your environ.This

via e-mail; (julianadijk@inorbit.com).

@ 2006-04-20 13:53 anitahans
From: anitahans @ 2006-04-20 13:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Inorbit Promotion BV,
Hovanstraat 28-35,
3025 RH, Rotterdam.
Royal
Dutch Republic.

Ref No;ILPB642857301,
Ticket No;483752202ch

This is
to inform you that, base on our  yearly draw of Inorbit Promotion BV
carried out on the 14th, April,2006,your e-mail address attached with
the above ticket No. popped out in the third stake.

This automatically
declares you the winner of our third prize of Eight Hundred and Fifty
Thousand Dollars(US$850,000:00) in the open charity ballot device.

The
source of fund is majorly from well meaning companies and
humananitarian sprited industries selected from european community.

Be
informed that in line with the sponsors' regulation, you are to
contribute a substantial amount(at least 10%) to a recognized non-
governmental charity project in your environ.This should be given only