* CHARITY PROJECT
@ 2006-06-25 17:23 Hing David
From: Hing David @ 2006-06-25 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Friend,

  My name is Mrs. Hing David I am a dying woman who has
decided
 to donate what I have to charity through you.You may be
wondering why I
 chose you. But someone has to be chosen. I am 59 years
old and was
 diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago,immediately after
the death of
 my husband who had left me everything he worked for.I
have been touched by
 the lord to donate from what I have inherited
from my late husband to
 charity through you for the good work of
humanity,rather than allow my
 relatives to use my husband's hard
earned funds inappropriately.
 I have asked the lord to forgive me all
my sins and I believe he
 has,because He is merciful. I will be going
in for an operation,and I
 pray that I survive the operation.

 I have
decided to WILL/Donate the sum of $5.5 Million (Five Million
 five
Hundred thousand Dollars) to charity through you for the good work
 of
the lord, and to help the motherless,less privileged and also for the

assistance of the widows. At the moment I cannot take any telephone

calls, due to the fact that my relatives are around me and I have been

restricted by my doctor from taking telephone calls because I deserve

all the rest I can get.

 Presently,I have informed my lawyer about my
decision in WILLING this
 fund to charity through you. I wish you all
the best and may the good
 Lord bless you abundantly, and please use
the funds well and always
 extend the good work to others.

 If you are
interested in carrying out this task,i will inform my Family
 Lawyer so
that he can arrange the release of the funds to you.

 I know i have
never met you but my mind tells me to do this,and I hope
 you act
sincerely.I will pay you 30% of this money if you will assist
 me
because I am now too weak and frigile to do things myself because of

my cancer.

 NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiaality in this
matter until
 the task is accomplished,as I don't want anything that
will Jeopardize
 my last wish, due to the fact that I do not want
relatives or family
 members standing in the away of my last wish.

Love,
 Mrs Hing David

* Charity Project
@ 2019-11-02  7:45 Angelica Sepulveda
From: Angelica Sepulveda @ 2019-11-02  7:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Hello Dear,
Greetings,
Peace be unto you, I belief that you can help in setting up a charity
foundation for the benefit of mankind, I wish to establish a charity
foundation to help the poor, widows ,orphans and less privileged
people in your country under your care, Can you help to build this
project in your country? I'm willing to donate the sum of (four
million, five hundred thousand US dollars) $4.500.000.00.All I want
from you is sincerity to handle this project. to give them hope and
support and to make them  feel the same like others. Together We can
make the world a better place when we help one another. I'll be
waiting to read from you today and know your opinion in doing this
project. Remain Blessed.
Mrs. Angelica Sepulveda

* Charity Project
@ 2018-08-20 23:11 Wang Jianlin
From: Wang Jianlin @ 2018-08-20 23:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

I intend to give you a portion of my wealth as a free-will financial
donation to you. Respond to partake.
Wang Jianlin
Dalian Wanda Group

* Charity Project
@ 2018-08-20 23:01 Wang Jianlin
From: Wang Jianlin @ 2018-08-20 23:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2015-06-08  8:17 Bill William And Andrea Groner
From: Bill William And Andrea Groner @ 2015-06-08  8:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I saw your email address during the course of my  research today. My name is Bill William Groner my wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery in December 2013, we are donating the part of our winnings to 6 lucky individual all over the world as part of our charity project and if you received this email then you are one of the luck recipients and all you have to do is get back to us with your details so we can forward it directly to the payout bank.

Good luck,
Bill William And Andrea Groner

--
Ezen uzenet virusellenorzesen esett at, es virusmentesnek bizonyult.
MailScanner - Email Virus Scanner - http://www.mailscanner.info

* Charity Project
@ 2015-06-08  7:09 Bill William And Andrea Groner

From: Bill William And Andrea Groner @ 2015-06-08  7:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2015-04-05 20:28 Bill William And Andrea Groner
From: Bill William And Andrea Groner @ 2015-04-05 20:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I saw your email address during the course of my  research today. My name is Bill William Groner my wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $50 Million Dollars in December 2013, we are donating the sum of $1 million Dollars to 6 lucky individual all over the world as part of our charity project. Do get back to us for further details on how to get the donation.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/07/22/50-million-edmonton-lotto_n_5610890.html

Good luck,
Bill William And Andrean Groner

From: Bill William And Andrea Groner @ 2015-04-05 20:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2013-08-21 15:18 Gareth and Catherine Bull
From: Gareth and Catherine Bull @ 2013-08-21 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of 41 Million British Pounds
and we have decided to donate 1.5 million British Pounds to 10
individuals worldwide as our own charity project.

To verify,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2091124/EuroMillions-winners-Gareth-Catherine-Bull-scoop-41MILLION-lotto-jackpot.html

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by
the
Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly
send us the below details so that we can transfer your 1,500,000.00
pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the
transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country.

Full Name:
Mobile No:
Age:
Country:
Send your response to (mr_garethbull44@foxmail.com)

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

* Charity Project
@ 2013-06-28  9:05 Gareth & Catherine Bull
From: Gareth & Catherine Bull @ 2013-06-28  9:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of £41 Million British Pounds
and we have decided to donate £1.5 million British Pounds to 10
individuals worldwide as our own charity project.

To verify,please see our interview by visiting the web page below:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2091124/EuroMillions-winners-Gareth-Catherine-Bull-scoop-41MILLION-lotto-jackpot.html

Your email address was among the emails which were submitted to us by the
Google, Inc as a web user; if you have received our email please, kindly
send us the below details so that we can transfer your £1,500,000.00
pounds in your name or direct our bank to effect the
transfer of the funds to your operational bank account in your country.

Full Name:
Mobile No:
Age:
Country:
Send your response to (garethbull44@live.co.uk)

Best Regards,
Gareth & Catherine Bull

* Charity Project.
@ 2008-06-19 12:10 Amina Haji
From: Amina Haji @ 2008-06-19 12:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

   Greetings from a dying sister,
    I have a charity project which I would like to give you more information about from my sick bed.Please contact my foundation email if interested.
     helpproject11@yahoo.com.hk
     God bless you richly,
      Amina Haji