* I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE
@ 2006-08-30  8:56 Mark Ferguson
From: Mark Ferguson @ 2006-08-30  8:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend,
I write to you based on a request by an investor and his
need for investment/funding in your country. My name is Mark Ferguson,
a financial consultant and I work with a reputable financial services
firm.

My company most times represents the interests of very wealthy
investors. Due to the sensitivity of the position they hold in thier
society and the unstable investment environment of their country, they
evacuate majority of their funds into more stable economies and
developed nations where they can get good yield for their money.

was recently approached by a Reserved Client, whom I had personally
worked with a few years ago with a proposal.What he request is an
individual such as yourself, who will be willing to receive money on
his behalf abroad, and put it to good use for a period not exceeding 6
years for a start.

The client has offered these terms:

1. 30%
commission paid to me and my foreign partner of the total funds
successfully evacuated. The funds in question are over 13.2Million
USDollars.
2. The funds will be used by the foreign partner for six
years as a loan without any interest. That is, you do not pay any
interest on the money but you give the client 50% of all profits after
tax that accrued from the use of the funds.

If these terms are
agreeable to you, kindly let me know and I will provide you with all
necessary information and procedures involved.
Looking forward for
your prompt response.
Sincerely yours,
Mark Ferguson.

* I Await Your Response
@ 2013-05-14 13:59 Chris Morgan
From: Chris Morgan @ 2013-05-14 13:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have attached a very important letter to this mail. Read thoroughly and reply back.

[-- Attachment #2: Letter from Chris Morgan.rtf --]

* I Await Your Response
@ 2011-11-30 16:40 Robert Bingham
From: Robert Bingham @ 2011-11-30 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

kindly read through the mesasge attached and promptly reply

[-- Attachment #2: Message From Bingham Robert.rtf --]

* I await your response.
@ 2010-10-13 22:52 Han Quan
From: Han Quan @ 2010-10-13 22:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

My name is Han Quan and I work with the bank of china. I have a transaction
that I believe will be of mutual benefits to both of us.

* I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE
@ 2006-08-30 17:40 Mark Ferguson

From: Mark Ferguson @ 2006-08-30 17:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2006-08-30 17:37 Mark Ferguson
From: Mark Ferguson @ 2006-08-30 17:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2006-08-30 17:34 Mark Ferguson

From: Mark Ferguson @ 2006-08-30  8:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2006-08-30  8:53 Mark Ferguson

From: Mark Ferguson @ 2006-08-30  8:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

[...]

* Re: I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE
@ 2002-05-18 16:59 ` Matt McKenzie
From: Matt McKenzie @ 2002-05-18 16:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-admin

This is the old Nigerian Bank scam.
Forward this to the FTC, and whatever spam-cop type places are appropriate.

At 04:02 PM 5/18/2002 +0000, igho john wrote:
>Dear Sir,
>
>Firstly, I must solicit your strictest confidentiality
>in this transaction. This is by virtue of its nature
>as being utterly CONFIDENTIAL.

-------------------
73 de K6LNX

Matt M.
LinuxKnight

* I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE
@ 2002-05-18 16:02 igho john
From: igho john @ 2002-05-18 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-admin

Dear Sir,

Firstly, I must solicit your strictest confidentiality
in this transaction. This is by virtue of its nature
as being utterly CONFIDENTIAL.

Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude
will make anyone apprehensive and worried, but I am
assuring you that all will be well at the end of the
day. We have decided to contact you first by your
email due to the urgency of this transaction, as we
have been reliably informed that it will take at least
two to three weeks for a normal post to reach you. So
we decided it is best using the email.

Let me start by first introducing myself properly to
you. I am Dr. igho john, a director general in the
Federal Mininstry Of Works and Housing (FMWH) and I
head a Six-man tender board in charge of Contracts
Awards and payment Approvals. I came to know of you in
my search for a reliable and reputable person to
handle a very Confidential Business Transaction which
involves the transfer of a huge sum of money to a
foreign account requiring maximum confidence.

However, i and my colleagues are top officials of the
Federal Government Contract Review Panel; our duties
include evaluation,vetting, approval for payment of
contract jobs done for the Housing Ministry, etc. In
order to commence this business, we solicit for your
assistance to enable us transfer into your account the
said funds.

The source of this funds were gotten from an
Over-Invoiced Government Contract during the last
military regime here in Nigeria. The excess of the
funds, Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars (US$12.5Million) is what my colleagues
and i have decided to transfer into a safe and
reliable account for disbursement amongst all.

Reasons, being due to the fact that as Civil Servants,
the laws of my country, prohibits us "Civil Servants"
from owning foreign accounts and moreso, as members of
this panel, we cannot do this by ourselves.

In the light of this, my colleagues and i have agreed
that if you/your company can act as the beneficiary of
this funds on our behalf, you or your company will
retain 20% of the total amount of US$12,500,000 00).

Please, note that this transaction is 100% risk free,
as all documentation for success will be duly
procured, and we hope to conclude the business in
Seven (7) Bank working days from the date of receipt
of the necessary information and requirement from you
which will enable us commence this transaction fully.

Kindly do make all correspondence through  my "PRIVATE
CONFIDENTIAL EMAIL ADDRESS":ighojohn@engineer.com

I will bring you into the complete picture of the
transaction when I have heard from you.

Thank you and God bless.

Yours faithfully,
Dr. 	Igho John.

* Re: I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE
@ 2002-05-18 15:11 ` James
From: James @ 2002-05-18 15:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-admin

On Sat, May 18, 2002 at 04:02:43PM +0000, igho john wrote:
| Dear Sir,
|
| Firstly, I must solicit your strictest confidentiality
| in this transaction. This is by virtue of its nature
| as being utterly CONFIDENTIAL.

[snip]

| Kindly do make all correspondence through  my "PRIVATE
| CONFIDENTIAL EMAIL ADDRESS":ighojohn@engineer.com

I hope this is for real, cos if it is, you've just posted it to a
public mailing list that's archived on several websites :-)

If it's fake, and you're a spammer, then I hope other spammers grab
your email address and send you adverts for viagra.

And I'm not apprehensive or worried, since I'm not the one that's
possibly made a big mistake...

--
This punishment is not boring and pointless

6AD6 865A BF6E 76BB 1FC2 | www.piku.org.uk/public-key.asc
E4C4 DEEA 7D08 D511 E149 | www.piku.org.uk wnzrf@cvxh.bet.hx (rot13'd)