From: "J. Nerius" <jnerius@gmail.com>
To: Michael Gale <michael.gale@utilitran.com>
Cc: netfilter@lists.netfilter.org
Subject: Re: bandwidth monitoring
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 14:19:44 -0600	[thread overview]

How many hosts and how much traffic are you running through it? I've
wanted to come up with a solution similar to the one you've described to
replace my current bandwidthd setup but I'm thinking that my network may
be too large with too much traffic to support something like that
without building a monster box just to capture the stats.

J.N.