* For your attention
       [not found] <1109195425.20109823.1540413450857.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2018-10-24 20:37   ` FRANK CHRISTOPHER
From: FRANK CHRISTOPHER @ 2018-10-24 20:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

My name is Mr Frank Christopher, the est. managing director of the Banque Internationale du Benin. I am contacting you in a benevolent spirit;and with utmost confidence and trust to enable us provide a solution to a money transfer of $18Million to your account.

 Do get back to me for more details.

 Best Regards,

Mr Frank Christopher.

* For your attention
@ 2018-10-24 20:37   ` FRANK CHRISTOPHER

From: FRANK CHRISTOPHER @ 2018-10-24 20:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2018-10-24 20:38 FRANK CHRISTOPHER

From: FRANK CHRISTOPHER @ 2018-10-24 20:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sctp

       [not found] <1397164855.24129511.1540413484654.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2018-10-24 20:38 ` FRANK CHRISTOPHER
From: FRANK CHRISTOPHER @ 2018-10-24 20:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2016-04-05 15:42 Qin Yanjun
From: Qin Yanjun @ 2016-04-05 15:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

My name is Mr. Qin Yanjun. I have a Business Proposal of ($24,500,000.00) for you to handle with me from my bank.

Should you be interested please send me your complete contact details to my personal email address (qinyanjun16@foxmail.com) after which, I shall provide you with more details of this operation.

Kind Regards,

Mr. Qin Yanjun