* Ms Carniella Adnah,
@ 2016-10-06 20:12 Carniella Adnah
From: Carniella Adnah @ 2016-10-06 20:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

I wish to donate towards education and the less privileged through your help ,

I am writing concerning my plans to donate in memory of my deceased husband,
Mr. Eldad Adnah, I wish to donate toward education and the less privileged and to ask for your assistance. As you may know, I am a cancer patient.

Throughout his years, my husband stressed the importance of education. I feel that this is what he would have wanted me to do with the money that he left for charity.
These services bring so much joy to the kids. Together we are transforming lives and building brighter futures-but without you, it just wouldn't be possible. Thank you so much for your support.

Sincerely,
Carniella Adnah

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-10-06 20:20 UTC | newest]