* [Qemu-devel] missing <Pause/Break> key in QEMU / Ubuntu host, XP guest, please help!
@ 2007-02-10  9:04 Georg Schlomka
From: Georg Schlomka @ 2007-02-10  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

Hi!

We use Qemu un an Ubuntu host and want to run XP guests. No problems
there. But the most important XP Application we run *absolutely needs*
the <break/pause> key, especially the combination <ctrl><pause>.
Unfortunately, it appears that this does not work.

After looking through some of the source (monitor.c
and keymaps/common), it appears that the <pause> key was simply omitted.

Can anyone tell us how to fix this problem? We are not
familiar with the internals of qemu at all, but we would manage a
recompile with altered sources...

If we cannot get the <pause> key to work, we propably have to abandon
our project to switch all our machines to Ubuntu and stay with XP :(

Thank you for your help

George

* Re: [Qemu-devel] missing <Pause/Break> key in QEMU / Ubuntu host, XP guest, please help!
@ 2007-03-26  7:50 ` Christian MICHON
From: Christian MICHON @ 2007-03-26  7:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: schlomka, qemu-devel

you could use "sendkey" in the monitor console of qemu.
This is the only way on xp host to send a "ctrl-alt-delete" to
a xp guest to login...

--
Christian