* [lm-sensors] hai guys good morning.i'm struct with rtc ds1337
@ 2007-02-14  6:30 Pavan
From: Pavan @ 2007-02-14  6:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

That way the RTC will start running from 1970-01-01,if we set the time
and date its not effecting and displaying same date and vary in
time.please tell me the reason and how to resolve the problem. please
let me know as soon as possible .

* [lm-sensors] hai guys good morning.i'm struct with rtc ds1337
@ 2007-02-14 12:49 ` Jean Delvare
From: Jean Delvare @ 2007-02-14 12:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lm-sensors

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 11:48:46 +0530, Pavan wrote:
> That way the RTC will start running from 1970-01-01,if we set the time
> and date its not effecting and displaying same date and vary in
> time.please tell me the reason and how to resolve the problem. please
> let me know as soon as possible .

You already asked one week ago and I explained to you that this was the
wrong list for your problem:
http://lists.lm-sensors.org/pipermail/lm-sensors/2007-February/018839.html

Things didn't change since, this is _still_ the wrong list and you're
not going to get any help here. Please stop abusing our resources.

--
Jean Delvare