* OE-Booth summary
@ 2007-02-17  1:55 gerwin van der kruis
From: gerwin van der kruis @ 2007-02-17  1:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Okay hereby a small summary:

-There will be a box for donating money
-There will be a possibility for donating hardware (Gerwinin will write
programm for this + gerwinin will place announcement on linuxdevices + )
-Gerwinin, hrw, Laibsch, MickeyL, Crofton, Likewise will man the booth
so far (hope I haven't forgotten anyone)

-Hardware that will be shown: Mini-itx (Gerwinin), progear
webpad(hrw),Japanese stuff on z (Laibsch)

What do we still need ?

-It would be nice to have some more hardware that we can show on the
booth
-I was thinking of organising some small workshops for oe
-Is there space for a discussion to make a foundation for oe ?
-Posters and flyers
-T-shirts for people manning the booth

If you have more let me know , also comments feedback are welcome

regards,

Gerwin

* Re: OE-Booth summary
@ 2007-02-19 13:51 ` Florian Boor
From: Florian Boor @ 2007-02-19 13:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Hi,

gerwin van der kruis schrieb:
> -Gerwinin, hrw, Laibsch, MickeyL, Crofton, Likewise will man the booth
> so far (hope I haven't forgotten anyone)

I can help there as well, but I did not manage to create a schedule for myself yet.

> -Hardware that will be shown: Mini-itx (Gerwinin), progear
> webpad(hrw),Japanese stuff on z (Laibsch)
>
> What do we still need ?
>
> -It would be nice to have some more hardware that we can show on the
> booth

I guess I can help there too: An old Zaurus SL-5000, one or two iPAQs, a HTC
Universal and a skeye.integral MDE might be a good start. A Nokia 770 would be
interesting to show as well, but I'm quite sure I won't manage to build an image
for it this week.

> -I was thinking of organising some small workshops for oe

Hmm.. creating a new GPE image for the 770 ;)

> -Is there space for a discussion to make a foundation for oe ?

I hope so, this is a quite important topic.

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: +49 271-771091-14

1D78 2D4D 6C53 1CA4 5588  D07B A8E7 940C 25B7 9A76