* [Bluez-users] ./hcid problem
@ 2007-04-02 12:56 vikram
From: vikram @ 2007-04-02 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bluez-users

Hi All,

I am getting following error message when
I run ./hcid

"Could not become the primary owner of org.bluez"
"Unable to get on D-Bus"

Any budy know the solution.

Regards,
Vikram

* Re: [Bluez-users] ./hcid problem
@ 2007-04-02 13:15 ` Marcel Holtmann
From: Marcel Holtmann @ 2007-04-02 13:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: BlueZ users

Hi Vikram,

> I am getting following error message when
> I run ./hcid
>
> "Could not become the primary owner of org.bluez"
> "Unable to get on D-Bus"

just must run hcid as root and have the correct D-Bus policy file in
place to let it get the org.bluez well known name.

Regards

Marcel