* [Bluez-users] Python ObexPush
@ 2007-04-17  9:22 Robert Rawlins
From: Robert Rawlins @ 2007-04-17  9:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bluez-users

Hello Guys,

I'm looking for the most efficient way to push a file over obex from my python application, until recently i was using ussp-push from bash, but thought now I'm in python there is perhaps a more efficient way to push it.

Obviously I'm running the latest build of the OpenObex platform, is there an easy way to interact with that from python to push the file?

Thanks for any advice,

Rob
Try Live.com: where your online world comes together - with news, sports, weather, and much more.
http://www.live.com/getstarted

http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/

* Re: [Bluez-users] Python ObexPush
@ 2007-04-18 23:42 ` Marcel Holtmann
From: Marcel Holtmann @ 2007-04-18 23:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: BlueZ users

Hi Robert,

> I'm looking for the most efficient way to push a file over obex from
> my python application, until recently i was using ussp-push from bash,
> but thought now I'm in python there is perhaps a more efficient way to
> push it.
>
> Obviously I'm running the latest build of the OpenObex platform, is
> there an easy way to interact with that from python to push the file?

at some point we might have Python binding for OpenOBEX or a nice D-Bus
enabled OBEX daemon. Currently I can't think of anything.

Regards

Marcel

* Re: [Bluez-users] Python ObexPush
@ 2007-04-19 12:14 Robert Rawlins