* [Bluez-users] about bluez-passkey-gnome
@ 2007-04-12 14:34 john servetas
From: john servetas @ 2007-04-12 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bluez-users

The description of this package says "This package contains a GNOME applet for prompting the user when a bluetooth passkey (PIN) is required."

How can i use this package? Anytime my mobile phone requests a PIN i don't know what to write.

I think that an "applet" is a small application that appears in the Desktop or on the Panel. How can i appear it on my gnome Panel?

Thank you.

---------------------------------
 Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!

* Re: [Bluez-users] about bluez-passkey-gnome
@ 2007-04-18 23:50 ` Marcel Holtmann
From: Marcel Holtmann @ 2007-04-18 23:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: BlueZ users

Hi John,

> The description of this package says "This package contains a GNOME
> applet for prompting the user when a bluetooth passkey (PIN) is
> required."
>
> How can i use this package? Anytime my mobile phone requests a PIN i
> don't know what to write.
>
> I think that an "applet" is a small application that appears in the
> Desktop or on the Panel. How can i appear it on my gnome Panel?

most GNOME session start it automatically when you log in. However you
can also start it by hand. Simply call bluetooth-applet.

Regards

Marcel