* Re: 3rd party drivers in domU or dom0
@ 2009-04-15 18:26 mdlabriola
From: mdlabriola @ 2009-04-15 18:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Keir Fraser, xen-devel

I booted the hypervizor with dom0_vcpu_pin set, dom0's kernel with nosmp set, then pinned my domUs to the second core.  It worked!  I'm now sending my 50Hz data well within my spec, even with two other domUs working away.  :-)

Now, I still would rather pass my PCI cards into a domU, but I'm pretty happy to be working at all.

I remember noticing an option to select one of 3 available PCI passthrough methods for pciback when I configured my kernel...  What's the difference between the three?

-Mike

From: Keir Fraser @ 2009-04-15 12:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mdlabriola, xen-devel

@ 2009-04-15 11:56 mdlabriola