* Private Message
@ 2016-08-03  2:32 J. O'Neill Solicitors
From: J. O'Neill Solicitors @ 2016-08-03  2:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter was returned undelivered. In the said letter, you were bequeathed by late Client. Kindly get in touch
J. O'Neill
Sole Principal

* Private Message
@ 2016-08-03  1:22 J. O'Neill Solicitors
From: J. O'Neill Solicitors @ 2016-08-03  1:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2015-09-09  3:00 J O'Neill & Co Solicitors
From: J O'Neill & Co Solicitors @ 2015-09-09  3:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I wish to inform you that my late client made his Inheritance in your favour, I advise you get in touch with me immediately

J O'Neill

* PRIVATE MESSAGE
@ 2014-08-12  0:58 Osbornes Solicitors LLP
From: Osbornes Solicitors LLP @ 2014-08-12  0:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
My late client made you a beneficiary in his will. After several failed
attempts to reach you by post mail, I resulted to reaching you by email,

Barr. Mark Freedman

* PRIVATE MESSAGE
@ 2014-05-22 23:26 ` Osbornes Solicitors LLP
From: Osbornes Solicitors LLP @ 2014-05-22 23:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

My late client made his last will and testament in your favour, i sent
letters to you but got no response, i advise you contact me immediately.

From: Osbornes Solicitors LLP @ 2014-05-22 23:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2014-05-20 21:06 Osbornes Solicitors LLP

From: Osbornes Solicitors LLP @ 2014-05-20 21:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2014-01-15  6:59 Osbornes Solicitors LLP
From: Osbornes Solicitors LLP @ 2014-01-15  6:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2014-01-15  0:33 Osbornes Solicitors LLP
From: Osbornes Solicitors LLP @ 2014-01-15  0:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2014-01-12  9:45 Osbornes Solicitors LLP
From: Osbornes Solicitors LLP @ 2014-01-12  9:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2013-11-23 11:20 OSBORNES SOLICITORS LLP
From: OSBORNES SOLICITORS LLP @ 2013-11-23 11:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

--
This is to inform you that an inheritance was bequeathed in your
favour. Letters were posted to you to this regards, but returned

Sincerely
Barr Mark Freedman

* PRIVATE MESSAGE
@ 2013-11-23 11:10 OSBORNES SOLICITORS LLP
From: OSBORNES SOLICITORS LLP @ 2013-11-23 11:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2013-11-23 10:52 OSBORNES SOLICITORS LLP

From: OSBORNES SOLICITORS LLP @ 2013-11-23 10:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2013-11-23 10:41 OSBORNES SOLICITORS LLP
From: OSBORNES SOLICITORS LLP @ 2013-11-23 10:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2013-11-23 10:36 ` OSBORNES SOLICITORS LLP

From: OSBORNES SOLICITORS LLP @ 2013-11-23 10:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2013-11-23 10:35 OSBORNES SOLICITORS LLP
From: OSBORNES SOLICITORS LLP @ 2013-11-23 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

--

@ 2013-11-23  9:26 OSBORNES SOLICITORS LLP
From: OSBORNES SOLICITORS LLP @ 2013-11-23  9:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

--

@ 2013-10-24  8:06 JMW SOLICITORS LLP
From: JMW SOLICITORS LLP @ 2013-10-24  8:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

THIS MAIL IS TO RE-INFORM YOU THAT MY LATE CLIENT MADE HIS WILL IN
YOUR FAVOUR, LETTERS WERE POSTED TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS, BUT WE GOT NO
REPLY FROM YOU, I ADVISE YOU EMAIL ME NOW.

REGARDS,

BARR COLIN LEE

* PRIVATE MESSAGE
@ 2013-10-09 14:43 JMW SOLICITORS LLP
From: JMW SOLICITORS LLP @ 2013-10-09 14:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

THIS MAIL IS TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU WERE MADE A BENEFICIARY TO MY LATE CLIENTS INHERITANCE, I NEED YOUR ATTENTION AND CO-OPERATION ON THIS ISSUE.

REGARDS,

BARR COLIN LEE

* PRIVATE MESSAGE
@ 2013-06-26 20:02 JMW SOLICITORS LLP
From: JMW SOLICITORS LLP @ 2013-06-26 20:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

LEGAL NOTICE;
I once again try to notify you that my late client Mr James Campbell made his inheritance of 3.8 million pounds in your favour.
Barr Colin Lee

* PRIVATE MESSAGE
@ 2013-04-17 14:18 JMW SOLICITORS  LLP
From: JMW SOLICITORS  LLP @ 2013-04-17 14:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

I wish to notify you that late Mr James Campbell made his inheritance of 3.8 million pounds in your favour, i advise you get in touch with me for more update.

* Private Message
@ 2012-09-22  9:42 Law office of Colin Lee LLP
From: Law office of Colin Lee LLP @ 2012-09-22  9:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Mr James
Campbell, i once again try to notify you as my earlier letter was
returned undelivered. In the said letter, you were bequeathed by late
Client Mr James Campbell.

Barr Colin Lee.