* http://layers.openembedded.org/ offline since 23:10 UTC
@ 2018-09-26 23:41 Michael Halstead
From: Michael Halstead @ 2018-09-26 23:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto-infrastructure, openembedded-devel

The OE layerindex is offline due to filesystem corruption. I've
provisioned a new server and I am in the process of restoring from backups.

--
Michael Halstead
Linux Foundation / SysAdmin

* Re: http://layers.openembedded.org/ back online
@ 2018-09-27  0:46 ` Michael Halstead
From: Michael Halstead @ 2018-09-27  0:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto-infrastructure, openembedded-devel

The layerindex is online and serving again as of 00:40 UTC.

Extensive database activity during our upgrade today revealed file
system corruption leading to the unplanned downtime. Instead of
repairing the issue in place the service has been moved to a more
reliable platform. We took fresh backups before beginning the upgrade so
no data has been lost.

The upgrade is continuing now.