* [NFS] NFS-HOWTO issue
@ 2009-02-22 22:27 Rieker Flaik
From: Rieker Flaik @ 2009-02-22 22:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nfs

Hi,

in the docu at http://nfs.sourceforge.net/nfs-howto/ar01s07.html section
Troubleshooting 7.2 (File requests hang or timeout waiting for access to
the file) it says:

 "This usually means that the client is unable to communicate with the
server. See Symptom 3 letter b."

But I can't find "Symptom 3 letter b" in the Documentation. Where is it?
I grepped through the whole Docs but only on page 7. and 5. is the word
"symptom" used.

And by the way, I cannot umount a still mounted nfs-volume when the
connection to the server is lost. But I want to do that.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-02-22 22:55 UTC | newest]