* My Proposal
@ 2020-03-01  8:03 Wang Xiu Ying
From: Wang Xiu Ying @ 2020-03-01  8:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Good Day,
 I am Wang Xiu Ying, the Director for Credit & Marketing Chong Hing Bank, Hong Kong, Chong Hing Bank Center, 24 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong. I have a business proposal of USD$13,991,674 All confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made availableto you prior to your acceptance and as soon as I receive your return mail.
 Best Regards,
 Wang Xiu Ying

* My Proposal
@ 2013-09-04  9:38 Mr. Chi Pui
From: Mr. Chi Pui @ 2013-09-04  9:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good day, I Am Chi Pui;Do not be surprised! I got your email contact via the
World Email On-line Directory" I am crediting officer at Sino Pac Bank Plc
in Hong Kong and i have a deal of $17.3M to discuss with you urgently.

Regards,
Mr.Chi Pui