* Upgrade Team
@ 2009-05-05  8:37 2009Upgrade
From: 2009Upgrade @ 2009-05-05  8:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-mNlJEX/n9s5BDgjK7y7TUQ

This message is from the Database
Information Technology service messaging
center, to all our e-mail account holders.
All Mailhub systems will undergo
regularly scheduled maintenance. Access to
your mailbox via our mailportal
will be unavailable for some period of time
during this maintenanceperiod.

We shall be carrying out service maintenance
on our database and e-mail
accountcenter for better online services. We
are deleting all unusede-mail
accounts tocreate more space for new
accounts.

In order to ensure you do not experience
service interruptions/possible
deactivation Please you must reply to this
email immediately confirming your
email account details below for confirmation/
identification.
_____________________________________
1. First Name & Last Name:
2. Full Login Email Address:
3. Username & Password:
4. Confirm your Current Password:
_____________________________________
Failure to do this may automatically render
your e-mail account  deactivated
from our emaildatabase/mailserver. to enable
us upgrade your email account,
please do reply to this mail.

Thanks.
Upgrade Team

* Upgrade Team
@ 2009-07-03 14:20 Upgrade Team
From: Upgrade Team @ 2009-07-03 14:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

We are contacting you in regards to an unusual activity that was
identified in your Mailbox. As a result, access to your mailbox has been
limited. Youare required verify your mailbox by providing the following information
before your mailbox will be reactivated;Verify your mailbox details

IT Service
Mail to: uk.upgradedept99@gmail.com<uk.upgradedept99@gmail.com>

Username:
Password:
Retype password:

Please verify your mailbox otherwise due to security reasons we may have
to close your mailbox temporarily.
Regards,
James Duplaga
IT Service

[...]